Information We Collect
While using our Platform, you may provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data we collect in accordance with the law may include, but is not limited to:
- Your first name, last name, email address, company (if applicable), address and phone number when you create an account, sign up for marketing information or make a purchase; and
- Your financial information via Shopify’s payment capture (such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon, PayPal) or also a recharge payment capture (stripe) when you make a purchase.
Information Collected Automatically
- When you visit our Platform, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Platform. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
- Our third-party service providers may provide us information that tells us how our marketing ads, which are often placed on third party websites, performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If we were to associate it with you, we would treat it as Personal Data.
Our Platform use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our Platform) or similar data technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our Platform. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies.
- Google Analytics - These cookies monitor performance of our Platform by counting page views, number of unique visitors and other statistics.
- Please see below for further information and details regarding our use of Analytics cookies.
- Strictly Necessary/Essential: These cookies help you easily navigate through our Platform. We remember your data so it’s not necessary to confirm consent for cookie use on subsequent Platform visits.
- Functionality: These are text files that track how our Platform interacts with our users. These cookies for example can help open a chat window in a browsing session.
- Social Media: We use social media cookies to allow for sharing features, commenting, or to use a central log-in.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us. Please see the Individual Actions section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the Platform and provide us with information based on your interaction with the Platform or with our ads across third party websites. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type, or other statistical information. Sometimes this information may include Personal Data. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our Platform, including the links and other actions you take on our Platform, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- We do not use Flash cookies on the Platform.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
If you have any questions about cookies you can go to www.youradchoices.com to find out more about cookies and data technologies.
Use of Personal Data
We use your Personal Data as described below:
- To deliver and provide customer support on the product or service you requested or purchased from us. This may include transactional emails such as receipts, shipping information, and follow up survey or communications.
- To analyze our product and services, as well as the Platform, and to perform audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To develop new products, enhance, improve or modify our existing product, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, and to operate our business.
- To fulfill other purposes for which you provide your Personal Data.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you or that you asked us to send to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Platform, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To conduct surveys or promotions.
Sharing and Disclosure
We share your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. These include but are not limited to:
- Okendo - to store reviews and share such reviews on the Platform;
- Klayvio - to segment users based on purchase characteristics and retarget;
- Facebook - targeting and retargeting as described below;
- Google – targeting and retargeting as described below;
- Gorgias – for customer service; and
- Ultimate Special Offers
We may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our Platform). These Service Providers may have access to your Personal Data or other information in order to provide these functions.
In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your Personal Data except in connection with providing their services.
As mentioned above, for analytics, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Platform. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
Storing Personal Data and Data Retention
We will maintain your Personal Data for as long is necessary to meet our business purposes unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
This Platform is operated in and directed to those in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as the European Union.
We require that our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your Personal Data to the United States. Data that is provided to us is stored on our or our third party’s secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our Platform will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Third Party Links
We may provide (and permit other parties to provide) links to other websites or resources. Because you acknowledge and agree that we have no control of such websites and resources, we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
We hope to ensure that the Personal Data we possess is always accurate and therefore we encourage you to update your information in your account in case any changes have occurred.
Please note that upon exercising any of the rights listed below, you may be requested to provide additional information for identification purposes. Such additional information shall not be used for any other purpose and will be removed after successful identification.
- You may choose not to provide your Personal Data to us. It should be noted that some features of our Platform may not be fully available to you if you choose not to provide us with your Personal Data (e.g., we may not be able to process your orders without the necessary details).
- We include an unsubscribe link in all electronic marketing messages we send to you. You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases, and will not send you further direct marketing, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any products or services you have requested.
- Should you have an online user account, you may edit and complete your Personal Data directly yourself. If you do not have an online user account, you may contact us and upon your request, we will rectify, remove or complete the information which is incorrect, unnecessary, lacking or outdated.
- You may block the cookies using your browser settings. Please note that blocking the cookies may affect the usability of our Platform. You may also delete the cookies from your browser via its settings, in which case the information collected by the previous cookie will not affect the account created based on the information collected after such deletion.
- You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
- If we request it, you may give your consent to the use of location data in the options of the device or the application. You may also withdraw such consent at any time from the options menu in your account or by contacting us.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Our Platform is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us. If we receive Personal Data that we discover was provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly destroy the information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data, please do not provide us with Personal Data.